Deadline Deathrun Clan Forum
Hey user have a great day!PLEASE REGISTER!Deadlines.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey user have a great day!PLEASE REGISTER!Deadlines.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome

You are not connected. Please login or register

guess you dont have to put up with me anymore!

+4
Arazez|
Diako
zuma0man
Beauty
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Beauty

Beauty
Admin

as some of you may know.... i got kicked outa DLN! for admin abusing... i was in a chat with Danger and Gary... and how Gary can just sit there while i admit admin abusing (wen im sure most of you will agree he does it too!) and he doesnt say anything bout what he does!? while his friend has his admin taken off and kicked out!?

well, yeh i've been annoyed recently 'cause of smt personall that happened and then nooby was on the server there was no proof that he had to be unbanned! so i went back on and banned him... gary had annoyed me for the last time so admitedly i banned him too... but then for nooby to go and hit me with this personal problem (diako can back me up on this he was there) and upset me i just tweeked and went and told danger everything bout my admin abusing and everything! i didnt care what was guna happen, cause i knew what was guna happen! i told danger "go on take my admin away! i know its the right thing to do and if i were you i would do the same thing" <= well smt along those lines... anyway i'll be on the server every now and again but other than that! CYA!!!

http://crc.byethost7.com//DLN/smiley.html

http://htto://crc.byethost7.com

zuma0man

zuma0man

R.I.P. ancient u were good admin Sad

Diako

U were a good admin:(((((((((((((( please play often on the server!!! btw, i know u've had it hard these couples of weeks, but i know u will get over it someday I love you

Arazez|

Arazez|

It's a shame that happened Ancient, however, you are still a member in my mind Very Happy . Come onto the server often, Kay? sunny

Crow^^

Crow^^

dude, i asked you: what do i abuse with? and u said: just those little things... i dont abuse i think, i used to bot not anymore... its ur own fault that u got kicked out... Neutral

Beauty

Beauty
Admin

i will cry even more!!!

BiOoQ

BiOoQ

.. nothing to say.. good thing u admited it man omg ...

Grow Strong Man <333 Shocked

BiOoQ

BiOoQ

GaRy <3 wrote:dude, i asked you: what do i abuse with? and u said: just those little things... i dont abuse i think, i used to bot not anymore... its ur own fault that u got kicked out... Neutral

srysly not to be fked up or smething but i would beat ur ass up cus u cant stand that u did it my friends play the servers every day i hear much man im not gone Exclamation just so u know man if i just could say ONE thing that no one would care about it would be "fuck off" there no big deal but kid srysly u could never stand there and like I DIDNT DO IT (everyone knows u did) WHO THE FUCK CARES u got a member kicked man and he did something wrong dont just stand there like u have never done annything wrong i would accualy do someting simular i want u U GARRY to edmit that u the "perfect boy" did something wrong atleas åicent (sry for spelling) did the right thing im gonna tell u this cus man that aint strong waching some other taking all shit when u know u have done the same crap urself

(dear DLN members i may get my source back this weekaend)

okok so what ever u think i think its great of åicent to edmit that he did something wrong and thats what this world is all about RIGHT? edmit it man u wont win annything by lying man

u can take me for a noob like where did he come from... but man ive been here longer than u think Exclamation Exclamation

Arazez|

Arazez|

Ouch.?

Crow^^

Crow^^

DUDE! it wasnt my fault that åncient got kicked out! so dont you dare to put the blame on me! you didnt see shit!so dont talk about things u dont know anything about... and after ancient left i said: "it wasnt really necesarry to kick him out?" so dont f*cking blame this on me!

Danger

Admin

GaRy <3 wrote:DUDE! it wasnt my fault that åncient got kicked out! so dont you dare to put the blame on me! you didnt see shit!so dont talk about things u dont know anything about... and after ancient left i said: "it wasnt really necesarry to kick him out?" so dont f*cking blame this on me!

Ancient, and maybe every member here JOINED DLN TO GET ADMIN.... an srsly ancient i though u were better than that to abuse! anyway.... its not gary's fault! and all who said he was a good admin, well they are wrong. i am the one to decide the good and bad admins. and until now, we have only one! in my opinion it is rouge... he cares and does not abuse! not like the rest, i knw ancient isnt the only one. but i will see who abuses in the future! and srsly ancient, if u think gary abuses, then why dont you tell us with what?! not how u said: "with little things" tell us the exact command in the admin menu that garry abuses!

Beauty

Beauty
Admin

ok... how bout...

sm_kick
sm_ban
sm_slay
sm_name
sm_gag
sm_ungag
sm_noclip
sm_beacon
sm_mute
sm_weapon
im sure i could go on if i was on 24/7

Crow^^

Crow^^

can i ask you what is abuse with kick,ban,slay,mute,gag??? i made those decisions out of my judgement as an admin. not because of abuse. and im not perfect, i admit i have done those things... but that was some time ago, until rouge told me i would lose admin if i kept it up.

Last edited by GaRy <3 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Beauty

Beauty
Admin

wen 1) you hadnt given a warning so you had no reason to do it!
2) they didnt do anything wrong at all!
3) if they did! it was nothing a simple "dont do that please" could have sorted out

Crow^^

Crow^^

dude, i give away warnings all the time... but no one seems to listen or care, so i do what i think is right. and u have banned me a couple of times without warning just because u were irritated...

Danger

Admin

GaRy <3 wrote:dude, i give away warnings all the time... but no one seems to listen or care, so i do what i think is right. and u have banned me a couple of times without warning just because u were irritated...

so... u actually used noclip gary did yeh??!!! u knw what heappens now dont ye? besides some dln members say u ARE abusing even now....

Diako

I was asked to do this one last fave for åncient and i think i should. "guess i realy am gone for good now.... i've not only been banned from the server... but from the forum too, oh well... you loss realy :p my life cant get much worse in the condition im in atm, haha. but good bye everyone! good bye for good!"

zuma0man

zuma0man

IM QUITING CLAN !!! FUCK IT !

P.S. : Slatinjr,rouge,biooQ and nemesis i love you Razz

Last edited by zuma0man on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Danger

Admin

zuma0man wrote:IM QUITING CLAN !!! FUCK IT !
]]

Sincerly u can all quit clan if u want... i dont care!!

zuma0man

zuma0man

when i first came i thouth we would be all friends but look one another fighting i dont like it bye

Crow^^

Crow^^

Last edited by GaRy <3 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Diako

GaRy <3 wrote:NOW EVERYONE EXCEPT ROUGE AND SLATI AND NEMESIS AND ZUMA!!! **** YOU!!!
thanks man:DD right back at ya!! Very Happy

Arazez|

Arazez|

wow, is like this the end of DLN? well, I DO NOT LIKE IT. There may be fights once or twice, may abuse once or twice we cant help it we're all human we make mistakes, HOWEVER... THIS CLAN SHOULD NOT no... MUST NOT DIE BECAUSE OF ONE FRIKKING LITTLE FIGHT, SOLVE THE FIGHT, GET OVER IT AND CONTINUE YOUR NORMAL LIVES, IF YOU GARY AND YOU ANCIENT DONT GET ALONG THEN DONT COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY. WHERE THE HELL IS THE LOVE IN THIS CLAN? AND NOW I WILL FINALLY TELL THE FUCKING TRUTH...

Ancient you do abuse, you've even admitted it before, but you dont abuse the whole time.

GaRy you also abuse but not as much as Ancient, i have seen you kick people with no warning but not 24/7

You guys, just stop the fights, and just enjoy the game... okay guys?

You know what? my mum was right little things can change big things.

zuma0man

zuma0man

Arazez| wrote:wow, is like this the end of DLN? well, I DO NOT LIKE IT. There may be fights once or twice, may abuse once or twice we cant help it we're all human we make mistakes, HOWEVER... THIS CLAN SHOULD NOT no... MUST NOT DIE BECAUSE OF ONE FRIKKING LITTLE FIGHT, SOLVE THE FIGHT, GET OVER IT AND CONTINUE YOUR NORMAL LIVES, IF YOU GARY AND YOU ANCIENT DONT GET ALONG THEN DONT COMMUNICATE WITH EACH OTHER IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY. WHERE THE HELL IS THE LOVE IN THIS CLAN? AND NOW I WILL FINALLY TELL THE FUCKING TRUTH...

Ancient you do abuse, you've even admitted it before, but you dont abuse the whole time.

GaRy you also abuse but not as much as Ancient, i have seen you kick people with no warning but not 24/7

You guys, just stop the fights, and just enjoy the game... okay guys?

You know what? my mum was right little things can change big things.

to late for that danger gave DLN to ancient... so that means if ancient wont be running the servers well be dead in a month i mean the whole clan...

rouge<3

rouge<3
Admin

and ROGUE and NEME !! ... Razz

[zuma0man]to late for that danger gave DLN to ancient... so that means if ancient wont be running the servers well be dead in a month i mean the whole clan...[/quote]

thats not actuly right

Last edited by rouge<3 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://deadline.all-up.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum