Deadline Deathrun Clan Forum
Hey user have a great day!PLEASE REGISTER!Deadlines.
Deadline Deathrun Clan Forum

Welcome

You are not connected. Please login or register

I APOLOGIZE....

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 I APOLOGIZE.... on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:04 am

Danger

Admin
i now realize that i ave done a biiig mistake!! i cant take the responsibilyy of having dln anymore..... for you to forgive me ancient, u now have my rights, and ur unbannned. im quiting cs:S and css servers will stop working in 1 month until then have fun with them! i aplogize for all the bad things that i have done! hope i get to be forgiven!

View user profile

2 Re: I APOLOGIZE.... on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:06 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

View user profile

3 Re: I APOLOGIZE.... on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:16 am

well ... il miss ya guys but u all admins have banned many players thats why on player list on deathrun shows 0/24

View user profile

4 Re: I APOLOGIZE.... on Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:45 am

rouge<3

Admin
danger what will happend with rcon then after a while?

View user profile http://deadline.all-up.com

5 Re: I APOLOGIZE.... on Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:09 pm

rouge<3

Admin
and donating for servers? what will hapend with that?

View user profile http://deadline.all-up.com

6 Re: I APOLOGIZE.... on Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:38 pm

rouge<3 wrote:and donating for servers? what will hapend with that?

WE ARE GONNA BE WIPED OUT LIKE DINOSAURS! (spell?)

View user profile

7 Re: I APOLOGIZE.... on Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:05 pm

Danger wrote:i now realize that i ave done a biiig mistake!! i cant take the responsibilyy of having dln anymore..... for you to forgive me ancient, u now have my rights, and ur unbannned. im quiting cs:S and css servers will stop working in 1 month until then have fun with them! i aplogize for all the bad things that i have done! hope i get to be forgiven!

man if u EVER see this add my msn omfg we gotta talk -.- tax_valps_unge@hotmail.com if u dont got msn than GET IT -.- rly we gotta talk and thats fast man i wont accept anny else...

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum