Deadline Deathrun Clan Forum
Hey user have a great day!PLEASE REGISTER!Deadlines.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hey user have a great day!PLEASE REGISTER!Deadlines.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome

You are not connected. Please login or register

How did u find out about dln?

+4
Psycho teddy
BiOoQ
Beauty
Diako
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How did u find out about dln? Empty How did u find out about dln? Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:29 pm

Diako

Yeah, so.. How did u find out about dln and what was ur first impression?
I found out about dln by joining a friend of mine. At first i thought it sucked cuz i got killed 24/7, but then i got up a couple of lvls by knifing my friend for lvls and suddenly it was fun lol.

2How did u find out about dln? Empty Re: How did u find out about dln? Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:28 pm

Beauty

Beauty
Admin

i found DLN thru my bro... i got another question for y'all.... who was the first admin you met? what did you think of them! :O

http://htto://crc.byethost7.com

3How did u find out about dln? Empty Re: How did u find out about dln? Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:46 am

BiOoQ

BiOoQ

my first admin.... it was back when rouge wherent admin he was just going to get it...

on the deathrun serv u know

the first admin
ah i loved him so much hes still my best DLN friend if he ever will come online again Sad

R.I.P. Ranger

(he teached me all about cs all i know now man) so
hes the saint for me Sad

(i found DLN idk rly eeerhm it just was at my server list xD so i tryed it and im happy i did)

4How did u find out about dln? Empty Re: How did u find out about dln? Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:05 am

Diako

Beauty wrote:i found DLN thru my bro... i got another question for y'all.... who was the first admin you met? what did you think of them! :O
Hmm i think that was slatjnr back when he's name was Psycho teddy.

5How did u find out about dln? Empty Re: How did u find out about dln? Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:08 am

BiOoQ

BiOoQ

no it was (ukg bob the reaper) ^^

6How did u find out about dln? Empty Re: How did u find out about dln? Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:10 am

Psycho teddy

Psycho teddy

i found dln by going on a deathrun server then liking deathrun searched it found the deadline server, joined it and met BiOoQ and ranger. BiOoQ was admin i think if not it was ranger i also met rouge on their aswell Very Happy
i started to play on deadline server until rouge told me the website was up so i applied staight away, and they where all nice Very Happy

http://www.something.com

7How did u find out about dln? Empty Re: How did u find out about dln? Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:20 pm

BiOoQ

BiOoQ

i got ma admin like 2 weeks after y came so it was ranger ^^ the noclip slaper abuser <333 maah i miss him Very Happy

8How did u find out about dln? Empty Re: How did u find out about dln? Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:37 am

Arazez|

Arazez|

first admin i met huh?... slatijnr, back when it was still teddy... aaah.. good times *doze off*

9How did u find out about dln? Empty Re: How did u find out about dln? Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:08 pm

zuma0man

zuma0man

DR . teddy a.k.a. slatijnr i met him on server and he started to sow me admin POWAHS!!! it was cool so i asked him where can i join
i wanted to buy admin but then i found out i dont have paypal anymore cuz it was closed for some reasons =.=" n my mom wouldnt let me open a nother one .... i want admin Sad

10How did u find out about dln? Empty Re: How did u find out about dln? Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:53 am

Tom

Tom

I found out about dln when my friend ExLt. # Nexes.eu played on the surf server. (His name was RoyalX infamous or something at that time, and if I remember correctly he was head admin)

11How did u find out about dln? Empty Re: How did u find out about dln? Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:38 am

BiOoQ

BiOoQ

hes banned now

12How did u find out about dln? Empty Re: how did you found out about dln? Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:25 am

oliver__valter

well i did like surf then i was looking for an server there all was nice. i did just join some servers then i found dln! every 1 was nice to me and then i did add it to favorites and started to play on the server:!:Very Happy:D:D:D Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum